Friday, June 3, 2011

It's Been a Way Now

I'll admit, I've been lax about follow ups on the blog. There's been a few problems with the podcast recently, but more than that, I've just been a lazy fuck. Sorry about that. In the future we're going to try to crank out more and more content and, in addition to the ever widening trickle of content, it'll actually be quality. Or at least we'll try for quality.

As much fun as posting videos of Rip Torn being a goddamn maniac, that isn't exactly as substantial as I'd like it to be.

So, with that said, here's a video or Rip Torn being a goddamn maniac.



It is the only way I know how to seal a deal.

And if you haven't checked it out, listen to your new episode "Matthew McConaughey is Gun Dog."

By the way, the whole joke about gun dogs comes out of an old magazine Joe and I found his roommate subscribing to. For whatever reason we thought it'd be hilarious to put America's #1 Hunky Southern Stoner in that position. Well, actually, I know the exact reason, it's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment