Friday, March 16, 2012

On Shutting the Fuck Up

I gotta say as much of a known asshole as Bill Maher, I gotta say, he's right on the money when it comes to this Limbaugh's Slut-gate (nobody's used that one yet, right? Oh, come on, they must have).

Anyways, read this and then let's all shut up--

And through it all, I have defended Rush's right to stay on the air! Not what he said, that was disgusting - but the right to not disappear because people who don't even listen to you don't like what you said. That really bothers me. I never hear Rush Limbaugh unless a guy in the next truck at a stop light has it on; it would be arrogant for me to say "he has to disappear" and deprive the people who do listen to him of what they like. We all have different tastes and different opinions, that's America.


(via ABC.)

No comments:

Post a Comment